2007年5月29日星期二

which is the right !

Today play computer games are very popular, many young people are madly cling to games, I have heard there are almost 18 thousand people play Runsecape game at the same time. These adults might be solitary , depressed , suicidal or guilty , so many problems make media and scholars point spearhead to net games ,some of them think net games are“weapons killers”,“opium of spirits”. The government should prohibit games. Such like Eveisk and EverQuest game. Well, are net games the only disasters which bring problems to adults? We know it is true to cause young people many problems when they drop games from substantial investigations .to be a new thing, do net games don’t have any advantages, should it be killed? In order to make question distinctly, we collect many representative viewpoints from both sides to invoke readers to think more.

4 条评论:

BuyEveIsk 说...

Hi , I have played eveisk game over three years .I don't think it is a bad habit .people know that we are withstanding a lot of pressure . how can we let it out ? playing game is one way to be relax and enjoy our lives .
except play games ,I always try to buy some eveisk online so that you could enjoy yourself in game ,but sometimes it is hard to find a honest website . it takes time to figure it out . for exzample ,I bought many times from www.myeveisk.com .I appreciate it a lot .it does things as it says . I always get my eveisk in a few minutes .it is so cool .

eveiskfinder 说...

Do you guys still remember how did you play eveonline game at the first? Well, I played it from last year, before I played it; I just heard a little about the game and people need to buy eveisk to enjoy it.I thought it was interesting, so I decided to have a try.

I signed up an account so I am able to access the game. For the first time, I stepped in; I felt that I like noob, so I felt nervous , I even don’t know where should I go to buy EVEISK . So I tried to ask someone for help, the guy whom I asked was very nice, he guided me to buy what I need.
After a few days, I got much assistance from different eveonline players continually , I realized that the game just like a real world , what’s more , you can do what the real world can’t .

Ha-ha, I think I started to fall in love with the virtual space from then. eveonline is so great .

The story above may look simple to you, so now is your turn.

Don't just read it

http://www.myeveisk.com [url="http://www.myeveisk.com"]eve isk[/url] [url="http://www.myeveisk.com"]buy eve isk[/url] [url="http://www.myeveisk.com"]sell eve isk[/url] [url="http://www.myeveisk.com"]cheap eve isk[/url] [url="http://www.myeveisk.com"]instant eve isk[/url]

eveiskfinder 说...

I am almost as the same as you , it was a little exciting but it was fun .
I use to play eveonline game When I am tried of studying
Sometimes I spend bucks to buy eveisk from www.myeveisk.com ,since the eveisk is cheaper there ,the important thing is that I can get eveisk in a few minutes after I paid .

eveiskfinder 说...

OMG, 4 years of goodness.... I signed up 4 months after it all started and still having fun.

I still remember the first time I got podded....

I went into 0.4 space and didnt know the dangers of going in to low sec. The player pirate Cre Mavrel (Yeah I still know his name) destroyed my Executioner in a Megathron with a whole of drones less than a week from starting the game. I was an awsome sight until I got podded...